Enclose your Valentine’s Day wishes with a wire heart in this pretty handmade love card.
– Blank white card
– Black card
– Copper wire
– Silver tissue paper
– Red beads
– Peel off lettering
– Glue dots (silicon adhesive or similar)
– Pritt stick
Instructions for Making the Card
1. Bend the wire to form a heart shape, with a curl at the bottom, and thread the red beads on as shown.
2. Tear the silver tissue into a rectangular shape, slightly smaller than the blank card.
3. Cut a black rectangle from the card, slightly smaller than the silver tissue paper. Spell out the word “Valentine” using the peel off lettering. Stick the silver tissue onto the blank card, then stick the black rectangle on top of this as shown below.
4. Finally, attach the wire heart to the card using small glue dots on the back of the beads, and you will have something which looks similar to the main image.