1 small cane basket
fabric for frill and basket liner
bath and body items
cellophane and ribbon (optional)
1. Cut a strip of material, double the circumference of the basket.
2. Pleat it to make a frill to fit the mouth of the basket.
3. Cut fabric, the shape of the basket and enough to line the basket.
4. Sew the lace on the edges of the liner.
5. Place the liner in the basket and put the gifts into it.
6. If desired, wrap the basket with cellophane and tie and decorate with ribbons.
7. Sew or glue on the frill to the basket and decorate with hearts.