1 small styrofoam heart with hollow center
3 yards nylon red ribbon – 1″ wide
red rosettes/tiny hearts
a 12″ plastic stick or straw
1. Cover the heart with the nylon ribbon overlapping so well that the styrofoam does not show at all.
2. Cover the stick/straw too.
3. Make a frill of the ribbon and stick it around the covered heart.
4. Stick the rosettes on the heart.
5. Make a bow of the satin ribbon and glue it on to the stick.
6. Put the stick into the styrofoam heart with a little glue to make it firm.