That’s right! These lovely roses are indeed arranged in a pretty paper gift bag!
What you will need:
1. Florist’s Foam in Plastic Container
2. Gift bag
3. Long stemmed roses
1. Soak floral foam in water and place in plastic container.
2. Insert roses into the foam. If you would like to use shorter stemmed roses from your garden, go ahead. The gift bag can be trimmed to their length.
3. Depending upon the length of the roses, trim the gift bag, if required. To do so, cut the bag from the top, then punch two holes in what is now the top and insert the bag handles through them.
4. Place the plastic container carefully inside the bag.
5. Display your lovely arrangement on a table or take it along to make a lovely Valentine’s Day present for someone special.