1. Tin Lunch Box
2. 12×12 sheet of paper
3. 2 scrap pieces of paper
4. Buttons (at least 2 or 3)
5. Heart stickers
6. Alpha stickers
7. Glue stick
1. Cut your 12×12 piece of paper to fit the lunchbox and adhere it with your glue stick.
2. Take your first piece of scrap paper and rip it to get the tear effect and glue it to the bottom of your tin box
3. Take your second piece of scrap paper and cut it into a long strip (about 4 x 12 inches) and adhere it about an inch down from the top of your box
4. Take your buttons and place them across the strip of paper on the top.
5. Add your heart stickers to your bottom piece of paper on your box
6. Finish your box off by adding letters in the hearts that spell a child’s name or what you will be keeping in the tin