Tag your love on to a heartfelt, handmade card. Very easy to make and stylish to look at, you will only need a few basic supplies to make this for your Valentine.
– Blank white card
– Black card
– Red card
– Silver tissue paper
– Silver pen
– Hole punch
– Pritt stick
Instructions for Making the Card
1. Tear rectangular shapes from the red card and silver tissue paper, and stick to the card as shown below, with the red card on top.
2) Cut a tag shape from the black card. Use a hole-punch to create a hole at the top of the tag.
3) Tear red and silver heart shapes from the red card and silver tissue paper (as shown below). Cut a smaller heart shape from the red card, and stick together in layers as shown below.
4) Draw dashed lines around the edges of the tag, around the hole in the tag and around the small heart shape in the centre.
5) Finally, stick the tag to the card, and the layered hearts on top.