– Burgundy background paper
– Pink mulberry paper
– Deep pink paper
– Silver peel offs
– Metallic foil heart rub-on transfers
– Special effects, such as bubbles, borders, valentines embellishments
– Photographs – one large, main photo and several smaller ones
– Pritt stick
– Double sided tape
1) Tear and stick the mulberry paper diagonally across the background paper. Trim the edges as necessary to get the effect shown below:
2) Cut a large rectangle from the deep pink coloured paper, slightly taller than a photograph you intend to use and about three inches wider.
3) Stick the photographs in place as shown below:
4) Attach the rub on transfers to the bottom corners of the photographs, allowing them to overlap a little.
5) Attach the Valentines embellishments to the corners of the main photograph, and wherever else you desire. An example is shown below
6) Finally, add names, dates and any other text you wish to the right of the main photo. Once you have finished sticking any further labels or embellishments onto your page, you will have something along the lines of the main image.