You can celebrate the Valentines Day with famous Valentine’s Day Quotes. Add it to your card or a gift tag or simply frame some of your favorite ones and gift it to your special someone.
Do you know some of the quotes of the William Shakespeare?
1. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.
2. If music be the food of love, play on.
3. Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds.
4. The course of true love never did run smooth.
5. As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.
6. There’s beggary in the love that can be reckoned.
7. Men have died from time to time, and worms have eaten them, – but not for love.
8. A lover’s eyes will gaze an eagle blind. A lover’s ear will hear the lowest sound.
9. Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.
10. Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
What are the Valentine’s Day Quotes from Plato and Voltaire?
1. At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
2. There is no greater or keener pleasure than that of bodily love – and none which is more rational.
Valentine’s Day Quotes of Voltaire
1. Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination
2. Love those who love you
Some Other famous Valentine’s Day Quotes?
1. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love -Albert Einstein
2. What men call gallantly, and gods adultery, Is much more common where the climate’s sultry – Byron
3. Love is friendship set on fire – Jeremy Taylor
4. I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever – Rabindranath Tagore
5. Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be – Robert Browning
6. A man in a passion rides a wild horse – Benjamin Franklin
7. The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love – Henry Miller
8. Love: The irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired – Robert Frost
9. But to see her was to love her, Love but her, and love for ever – Robert Burns
10. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach – Robert Browning
11. There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread – Teresa
12. Take away love and our earth is a tomb – Robert Browning
13. He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals – Benjamin Franklin
14. It is never too late to fall in love – Sandy Wilson
15. Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, Love, thou art every day my Valentine – Thomas Hood
16. All Love is sweet. Given or returned. Common as light is love, and its familiar voice wearies not ever – Shelley
17. Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell’s despair – Blake
18. What of soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop? – Robert Browning
19. Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole -Samuel Taylor
20. Where there is love, there is life – Mahatma Gandhi
So, prepare to wish someone with a Valentine’s Day quote!